HARRISVILLE QLD 4307
FHGC Open to All Offers
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Mar 2017
Freehold Hotel - Lifestyle by the River - 50952
• Fully Renovated Main Bar, Lounge, Dining and Beer garden
• Perfect for Families and Tourists with room to move
• Pristine River at back door for swimming, fishing and water sports
• Accommodation potential with campers already returning year after year.
• Community Hub – hosts local club meetings
• Family orientated hotel
• The Royal Hotel Harrisville is fast becoming one of the best kept secrets at the gateway to the Scenic Rim
• The hotel was recognised for it's outstanding presentation and community service at 2013 QHA Awards
• It is situated on a large site – area of circa. 6903m2 with a lovely setting.
• This fully renovated Queenslander style freehold country hotel is a great husband and wife business.
• The business is currently run by one person (wife) with casual staff. (cook, bar waitress, etc.)
• Great income and Family lifestyle Business.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information