HARRISVILLE QLD 4307
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Jul 2016
Multi purpose farm land for sale in the outskirt of Brisbane
Truly a land bank for future development in this region, just on the western outer skirts of Brisbane. The property is located at Harrisville, an hour from central Brisbane, near Ipswich a growing population area.
- Cunningham Highway (Brisbane – Sydney) frontage
? Easy access main road to Brisbane, Gold Coast and suburban areas in this region
- Covering a total of 126.37 hectares (312.3 acres)
- 5 separate titles available for sale as a whole or separately
- Zone – Rural “B”
- 4 earth dams and 3 bores on the property
- The land has been cleared and stick-raked, flat and gradual slopes in areas, very easy to maintain
- The sale includes a 3 bedroom house, worker’s cottage, plant & equipment and land
*Note: Livestock NOT included.
The property has great opportunities for:
- Commercial farming including crayfish farming, feedlots/graziers, goat farming, thoroughbred agistment
- Residential development including housing estate and retirement village
- Light industrial development including desalination bottled water plant
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information