Ground Floor & Level 1, 161 King Street, NEWCASTLE NSW 2300
Asking rental is $220.00 psmpa net
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 2 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 26 Apr 2017
12 MONTHS RENT FREE – Fully Fitted Office
- The property is positioned prominently on the corner of King Street and Brown Street situated towards the eastern
precinct of Newcastle’s CBD.
- The building sits in close proximity to the Hunter Street Mall and the Newcastle Foreshore as well as being extremely
close to the thriving Civic precinct including the new Law Courts and University campus.
- Ground Floor and Level 1 both provide quality office accommodation and flexibility to be leased separately or in-one-line. Both floors provide a modern and practical fit-out and both have access to male and female amenities as well as staff
- The property also has two on-site car spaces available.
- Area - 294m² (approx.)
- Rental - $64,680 per annum net plus GST
- Area - 208m² (approx.)
- Rental - $45,760 per annum net plus GST
- Outgoings are payable in addition to the abovementioned rental and are approximately $38/sqm per annum plus GST. The Lessee will also be responsible for the Lessee’s own business related operating expenses, including but not limited to, internal cleaning, telephones, power, water usage, air conditioning maintenance, etc.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Ground Floor & Level 1, 161 King...