Ground Floor/78 Merivale Street, SOUTH BRISBANE QLD 4101
Submit All Offer's To Purchase
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 1 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Feb 2017
156m2 Prime Ground Floor Retail/Showroom/Officeï¿½- Invest or Occupyï¿½
* Unique opportunity to secure ground floor retail on busy Merivale Street
* Currently occupied as convenience store vacant possession can be made available
* Fit Out included: Fridges, Cold Room, fully air conditioned
* 1 exclusive secure car space + visitor spaces for common use
* Exclusive on grade secure storage area
* Outdoor dining area & disabled ramp access
* Full glass frontage ensuring prime exposure
* Opposite Brisbane Convention Centre
* 500m to West End, South Bank, Brisbane CBD approx.
* Clear Instructions to sell! Don't hesitate, property will be sold!
* Contact Exclusive Marketing Agent Manoli Nicolas on 0400 082 170 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Price: Submit All Offers To Purchase
Area: Floor Area: 156mï¿½
Located in the extremely well-established and continuingly flourishing suburb of South Brisbane, 78 Merivale Street, is located less than 1km to the Brisbane CBD. Lot 101, situated on the Ground Floor of 78 Merivale Street, presents a unique opportunity for both investors and owner occupiers. The property building allows endless options, to occupy for your own business or collect income from the current tenancy. The tenants are negotiable and able to offer vacant possession if required.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Ground Floor/78 Merivale Street...