Ground Floor, 209 Hunter Street, NEWCASTLE NSW 2300
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Retail
- Floor area:
- 2 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Apr 2017
Modern Retail or Commercial Premises with Parking
- Ground floor air conditioned retail suite or commercial office, having a nine metre glazed shopfront to Hunter Street. The premises is currently configured with an 80m² showroom, having a kitchenette and disabled toilet amenities to the rear staff area. The premises has a plasterboard tile suspended ceiling incorporating recessed fluorescent lighting, emergency and exit lighting and electronic sensory alarm.
- Excellent location situated on the ground floor of the “Acculon” development, which is conveniently positioned on the corner of Hunter and Brown Streets, on the fringe of the Hunter Street Mall.
- Office layout prepared showing a reception, boardroom, two meeting rooms and 12 workstations.
- Building area 148m² (approximately).
- Two storage rooms of approximately five and nine sqm each are also available.
- Two secure car spaces included.
- Rental: $46,500 net per annum plus GST
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Ground Floor, 209 Hunter Street...