Ground Flo/611 High Street, KEW EAST VIC 3102
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Nov 2016
GREAT EXPOSURE RETAIL
GormanKelly is pleased to offer 611 High Street, Kew East FOR LEASE.
Comprising of 132sqm of retail/showroom space, the property enjoys the benefit of outstanding exposure on busy Harp Junction. The space offers flexibile use (STCA) in the high traffic area,
The property is located at the northern corner of High Street and Valerie Street approximately 10 kilometres from the Melbourne CBD. Kew East is an affluent suburb of Melbourne that is a highly sought after residential and business address. The property benefits greatly from surrounding transport, retail, recreational and educational amenity including the following:
- The number 48 tram connecting North Balwyn through to Victoria Harbour in the Docklands runs right out the front of the property.
- The Eastern Freeway 1.2kms*Coles Supermarket 1.4kms*
- Harp Village retail precinct Situated in this strip
- High Street Kew retail precinct 1.9kms*
- Whitehorse Road retail precinct (Balwyn) 1.9kms*
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Ground Flo/611 High Street KEW EAST