Ground Flo/344 Queen Street, BRISBANE CITY QLD 4000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Nov 2016
Prime 90m2 Ground Floor Retail/ Showroom/ Office
* Excellent opportunity to secure ground floor Queen Street position
* Glass shop frontage, air-conditioned - fit out by negotiation
* High quality building and foyer area
* Notable neighbouring tenancy including: Subway, Merlo Cafe and health/wellness centre and float
* Outstanding opportunities to increase exposure to Queen Street traffic through signage opportunities
* Basement car parking available by negotiation with operators
* New owners want to lease the property ASAP
* Present all offers to lease. Great rates on offer
* For further details, contact Exclusive Marketing Agent Manoli Nicolas on 0400 082 170 for details today
Price: Contact Agent
Brisbane is the capital and most populous city in the Australian state of Queensland, and the third most populous city in Australia. The Brisbane central business district stands on the original European settlement and is situated inside a bend of the Brisbane River, about 15 kilometres (9 miles) from its mouth at Moreton Bay. The metropolitan area extends in all directions along the floodplain of the Brisbane River Valley between Moreton Bay.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Ground Flo/344 Queen Street...