Ground Flo/18 King William Street, ADELAIDE SA 5000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Offices, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Nov 2016
Highly Exposed Ground Floor Tenancy
Superbly located on the eastern side of King William Street between Rundle Mall and North Terrace, this popular CBD building offers a highly exposed ground floor tenancy of some 230m² which until recently was occupied by People Bank.
The existing fit-out comprises an open public area with two (2) glass fronted meeting rooms at the front of the tenancy with an open plan work area, store / IT room and kitchen to the rear.
The Landlord is willing to strip out the existing fit-out to provide a completely open tenancy ready for fit-out.
Benefits of this retail offering include:-
- High exposure ground floor tenancy with full glass frontage to King William Street.
- High quality retail fit-out in-situ or alternatively, the tenancy could be stripped back to an open area.
- Building signage fronting one of Adelaide’s busiest boulevards.
- Prime location being situated between North Terrace and Rundle Mall.
- Easily accessible being in close proximity to the train station, numerous public car-parks, bus corridor and the free tram service directly to the front on King William Street.
A 90 seat basement auditorium is available for use by building tenants and is perfect for presentations or training.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Ground Flo/18 King William Street...