GRIFFITH NSW 2680
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 11 Jan 2017
619ML - Sensational Leasehold Opportunity
- A performing successful Leasehold Motel Business.
- 2015 Trip Adviser Award of Excellence.
- Perfectly positioned near central Griffith.
- The Acacia Motel is a sensational opportunity.
- Position, Presentation and Price ensure for a successful business choice.
- Offering 30 easy access ground floor renovated units.
- Three bedroom well appointed residence.
- Located in the strong Central West rural area.
- Low maintenance brick building showing a big 30% Return!
- Currently run under a successful management team.
- Make it yours now!
- Inspection by appointment only.
A unique opportunity to carry forward the hard work undertaken by a competent management team. This Motel is performing very well and consistently improving. Operating at 75% occupancy, offering quality accommodation to a loyal clientele base.
Guests come from all aspects of the travelling community and including, corporate, government, industry professionals, holiday makers, travellers and coach trade.
Operate as is or place your own signature on this excellent business in Griffith.
Net profit $300,314 for 2014/15
Contact Barry Bolwell from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 619ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Griffith NSW
Living and working in Griffith offers regional city amenities combined with a cosmopolitan shopping and cultural precinct. Renowned for its Italian cuisine, provedores and hospitality, the restaurants are regularly voted in the top 10 eateries in NSW. Griffith is a cultural hub for arts and culture and attracts international and national performers to the Griffith Regional Theatre and Regional Art Gallery, the lifestyle is enviable!
There is plenty to see and do in Griffith including a state of the art new 4 cinema complex, bowling alley, winery tastings, cultural trails, events and activities. Boutique shops and chain stores, Griffith also has an impressive shopping centre. There are a number of clubs, theatrical groups, and artist retreats to pique your interest as well as National Parks, walking tracks, some great picnic, camping and fishing spots.
Property Code: 1703
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information