Grd Floor, 101 Hunter Street, NEWCASTLE NSW 2300
Asking rental is $547.95 psmpa net
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 28 Oct 2016
Beat The Rush! Fully Fitted Mall Opportunity
- Strategically located at the doorstep of the city’s East End revival
- Prime CBD location
- Total lettable area 146sqm (approx.)
- Rare opportunity to occupy fully fitted premises
- Located in CBD entertainment precinct
- Fantastic corner site exposure
- Bi-fold doors allowing for external seating (STCA)
- Rent – $80,000 per annum net plus GST.
- Outgoings are payable in addition to the above mentioned rental and are estimated to be approximately $4,000 per
annum plus GST. The Lessee will be responsible for the Lessee’s own business related operating expenses including, but not limited to, electricity, water usage, insurance, internal cleaning, telephones and air-conditioning maintenance, as well as maintenance of the grease trap, plant, equipment, kitchen exhaust etc.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Grd Floor, 101 Hunter Street NEWCASTLE