GRAMAN NSW 2360
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Dec 2016
An outstanding mixed agricultural landholding boasting scale and development upside
Encompassing 8,751* hectares over 36 freehold Certificates of Title, Ottley Station is benefited by highly fertile alluvial creek flats transitioning into undulating grazing land boasting versatility and flexibility in enterprise composition and ease of management.
• An outstanding cropping and grazing landholding boasting versatility and development upside.
• Predominantly Black Basalt soils which possess high natural fertility and excellent water holding capacity.
• 1,200* hectares of level to gently undulating alluvial creek flats presently utilised for grain and fodder production with opportunities to expand the total cropped area.
• Water supplies delivered via two equipped bores reticulating into a network of troughs complemented by 30 dams, most of which have been constructed in the last five years. Further to this, double frontage to the Ottley and Jardine's Creek ensures a high quality and secure water source for livestock and domestic purposes.
• Subdivided into 24 main paddocks on a topography and soil type basis, all fences present in good condition. An extensive lane way system ensures the efficient movement of livestock through all areas of the property.
• Quality infrastructure improvements include a five bedroom homestead, two cottages, three machinery sheds, silos and three sets of cattle yards.
• Sub-Tropical climate pattern characterised by summer dominant rainfall pattern with an average annual rainfall of 775*mm according to long term on farm records.
• Under current management, Ottley Station has consistently carried 2,000 breeding Cows with progeny back grounded to feeder weights. Opportunities exist to expand carrying capacity through further cost effective development options.
• Plant and Equipment as well as selected livestock on hand are available on a Walk In Walk Out basis subject to prior negotiation.
• Located 50* radial kilometres from Inverell and 27* radial kilometres from Warialda ensures easy access to all markets, services and amenities.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information