Goombungee Meringandan Road, MERINGANDAN WEST QLD 4352
EOI closing Friday 25th November at 4pm
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- No parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 31 Oct 2016
DA Approved 27.8ha of Prime Development Land - Meringandan West
The Property represents an outstanding opportunity for residential land development and residential house and land packages. The land, which is situated close to the city of Toowoomba and just 11km from Highfields a booming outer suburb which is just 120 kilometres west of Brisbane.
The property boasts several beneficial characteristics including:
• Substantial 27.8 (approx.) hectare land holding in growth corridor of Toowoomba;
• Approval for 54 residential allotments;
• Toowoomba experiencing an unprecedented level of capital investment including the $300 million Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport, the $1.6 billion Toowoomba Second Range Crossing, Queensland Investment Corporation’s $500 million Grand Central Shopping Centre redevelopment and Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre near $200 million purchase by the Global investment firm Blackstone;
• The Property is approximately 11 kilometres from the centre of Highfields which is further complemented with Major Shopping Centres and other retail, food and medical centres in close proximity;
• The land is boarded by Goombungee Meringandan Road and Peters Road.
• The area is a residential development hotspot.
For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing Friday 25th November 2016 at 4pm.
For more information please contact Dan Dwan or Brad Lipp of Colliers international Toowoomba.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Goombungee Meringandan Road...