GLOUCESTER NSW 2422
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Nov 2016
2 HOUSES, 1 RIVER AND 78 ACRES - CLOSE TO TOWN
This delightful farm situated just 12 kilometres south of Gloucester, offers 78 acres of soft undulating ridges and alluvial river flats, with
500 metres frontage to the Avon River.
The main house is positioned high above the Avon River to overlook the stunning views of the surrounding valleys and mountains to the south and west. This house has been tastefully renovated from top to bottom.
Offering open plan living with a 5hp air conditioner, polished blackbutt timber flooring, 3 large bedrooms, the main with large en-suite and walk in robe, an office/study and a kitchen appointed with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and glass splashbacks. Plus a wide tallowwood verandah on 3 sides, gives the house a light feel with a spacious twist.
The second residence is in need of some TLC but still offers 3 comfortable bedrooms, lounge, dining, office, 2 x reverse cycle air conditioners, wood fired heating, an enclosed verandah and a private courtyard. The possibilities here are endless, create your own farm stay business or use as guest accommodation.
Other features of this property include:
- 72000 litre rain water capacity and a 3 phase pump at the river, allows for plenty of water at your fingertips.
- 3 large sheds, all with cement flooring.
- 7 paddocks are watered by 5 dams and 3 troughs.
- Extensive weed control and pasture development program carried out over 8 years.
- Very good fencing with over 3 kilometres of electric and barbed wire internal and boundary fences.
- Suggested carrying capacity of 20 cows and calves or equivalent
To summarise, properties with 2 Houses, a River and being close to town rarely come onto the Market, especially at this price and being of this calibre!! This property will be a pleasure to live in and work with for its new owners, and is an absolute must to inspect!
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information