GLENGARRY 62 Mirrabooka Lane Quirindi NSW 2343
- Rural / Farming
- 99.12 ha
- For sale, $1,750,000 (GST na)
Excellent Opportunity Great Improvements Close To Town
* Just 8km from the heart of Quirindi, 9km from Willow Tree and an easy 70km drive to Tamworth. This 245 acre property is well maintained with an appealing 6 bedroom, 2 bathroom home set in perfectly manicured garden surrounds.
* 18 Meg water licence. Approx 235 arable acres, comprising of heavy black alluvial soil to lighter sandy loam soils. Electric submersible irrigation bore with underground mains and hydrants for hay or pasture production.
* "Glengarry" has frontage to Borambil Creek and is well fenced into 18 paddocks with added watering points for intensive livestock production.
* Other improvements consist of 7 bay machinery shed, 6 bay hay shed with separate workshop and 3 phase power, 2nd large lockable workshop with 3 phase power, 1 x10t and 1 x 40t silo, small set of steel sheep yards, steel and timber cattle yards. A magnificent block, well maintained, great improvements well worth inspecting.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||99.12 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||2 Dec 2019|