Gilmour Street Bathurst NSW 2795
- Rural / Farming
- 10.93 ha
- For sale, $1,375,000 (GST na)
SUPERBLY POSITIONED SMALL FARM INVESTMENT
27 ACRES BATHURST - WITHIN TOWN BOUNDARIES
Ideally located literally just minutes to the centre of Bathurst with attractive outlook across the Macquarie River to the town itself. This quality small block of fertile level farming country is all arable and presents a rare opportunity for buyers who appreciate versatile, productive land in a prime position.
• 10.86 hectares (27 acres)
• Approx 5 acres are alluvial flats with the remaining land all level but stepped up out of the flood zone.
• The fertile soils have had a long history of dryland fodder (lucerne hay) production and suit either farming or grazing activities.
• Includes 11 acres of established lucerne plus 9 acres of newly sown lucerne
• Located close to Tyers Park, a progressive thoroughbred racing venue in the Central West of NSW - supplying race meetings for 2nd tier metropolitan and provincial trained gallopers.
• Cleared but for planted natives down the driveway and all arable with no rock.
• Fully renovated 3 bedroom original Pise house with 12" (30 cm) walls - both exterior and internal walls. The character filled home, features new bathrooms and kitchen and verandahs on 3 sides. The house is set in an established and securely fenced garden area that has been lovingly maintained.
• Comprises 2 titles, each approx 13.5 acres. Current owners have DA approval for dual occupancy with an additional dwelling
• Further improvements include large (19m x 15m) lock up machinery shed with concrete floor and 3 phase power; timber and iron hay shed (13m x 10m); secure chook run (or dog enclosure);steel cattle/horse yards; plus sundry other smaller sheds.
• The house is watered by rainwater tanks, with stockwater from either a large dam on the reliable Raglan Creek, or well water pumping to troughs.
• Both boundary fencing and internal fencing are all stockproof
With main, sealed road frontage, the house is very privately set back approx 450m from the road, minimising any traffic noise. The Macquarie River flats on the other side, with fields of lucerne and no houses, further enhance privacy. Rarely do blocks of this size and prominence become available within the town boundary as astute buyers would be aware great opportunity to live in town AND on acres. Whether looking for a casual hobby farm or a more intense productive small farm, this block, in this location is certainly a standout, a sound investment and well worth inspection.
For more information, please contact Bill Marshall 0427 663 240 or Kurt Waterford 0439 642 390
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||10.93 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||8 Oct 2019|