Gaelic Cemetery Road Stanley Flat SA 5453
- Rural / Farming
- 320,000 m²
- Expressions of Interest
Premium Clare Valley Vineyard & Development Opportunity
A premium vineyard located in the renowned Clare Valley wine region is for sale. Strategically located only minutes from the township of Clare, the vineyard is planted to varietals suited to the region including Riesling and Shiraz and presents interested parties with a wonderful opportunity to take advantage of the self-evident appeal this property has to offer.
Contained in two Certificates of Title, this prominent site offers significant development potential (STCC) to add value to the already established vineyard which supplies fruit to the local award-winning label, Gaelic Cemetery Wines.
Key features include:
- Total area of approximately 32 hectares contained in two Certificates of Title.
- Established vineyards planted to 16.48 hectares.
- Premium varietals including Shiraz, Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon and Malbec.
- Secure water supplied via underground and surface water licences.
- Supply fruit to award winning Gaelic Cemetery Wines.
- Development potential.
The property is offered For Sale via Expressions of Interest, due in the prescribed form by Thursday 9 May at 2pm.
Inspections are strictly by appointment with the agents.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||09/05/2019 12:00|
|Recipient name||Nick Goode|
|Delivery address||at the office of Colliers International Adelaide|
|Floor Area||320,000 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||5 Apr 2019|