G3/546 Collins Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Jan 2017
Collins Street cafe - no goodwill to pay!!
* Strategically positioned in Collins Street, close to the Rialto and Southern Cross Railway Station.
* available for sale or lease
* Located in one of Melbourne's largest food courts
* Busy location close 530 Collins Street, and the new 567 Collins Street Tower.
* Services include: 3 phase electricity, gas, grease trap, kitchen exhaust
* Come and start your food court business with no goodwill to pay
* All the hard work is done - just add you personal touches and you can start trading soon!
* This food court tenancy benefits from hundreds of square metres of common area where customers can eat and drink the food. The owners corporation (OC) cleans and maintains this huge area. Furthermore the OC cleans and maintains the air-conditioning and grease trap.
* Well equipped with fridges, stove, cabinets etc.
Food Court Trading Hours (please confirm with Owners Corporation)
Monday to Thursday 6am to 8pm
Friday 6am to 10pm
Saturday 7am to 4pm
Sunday - closed
Gideon Marcus : 0423 560 045
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
G3/546 Collins Street MELBOURNE