Freeway Business Park - North Precinct Canavan Drive Beresfield NSW 2322
- Development / Land
- 2.14 ha
- For Sale, Please contact agent
Freeway Business Park Beresfield - North Precinct - Stage 6 now available
- Lots available from 1,671sqm*
- Less than 20 mins from Port of Newcastle
- Easy access to major transport routes
- Freeway North Business Park is strategically located on the western side of Weakleys Drive at the northern end of the M1 Pacific Motorway and the junction with John Renshaw Drive. The estate provides easy access to the Pacific Highway and New England Highway.
- Located less than 20 minutes from Newcastle Port and CBD and within two hours of the Sydney CBD, the estate is also centrally positioned between the growth areas of Maitland, Port Stephens and Lake Macquarie.
- Join well known businesses such as Austral Bricks, CSR Gyprock, Reece, Target, Coates Hire, KCE, Volvo Mack, Toyota Material Handling, Bucyrus, Ministor, Chubb Security and more in this exciting position.
- Freeway North Business Park is the next stage for land released in the Beresfield industrial precinct. Construction of the estate is now completed and fully serviced lots are now available to purchase. Land and building packages can also be provided to suit your business needs.
Design and Construct lots:
- Lot 303 Elwell Close - 15,300sqm* - $2,950,000
- Lot 309 Elwell Close - 21,360sqm* - $1,925,000
- Lot 505 Canavan Drive - 1,670sqm* - $360,000
- Lot 509 Canavan Drive - 2,922sqm* - $585,000
- Lot 512 Canavan Drive - 20,830sqm* - $3,125,000
- Lot 601 3,504sqm*- $736,000
- Lot 602 3,838sqm* - $806,000
- Lot 605 6,532sqm*- $1,339,000
- Lot 606 10,500sqm* - $1,995,000
- Lot 607 7,948sqm* - $1,590,000
- Lot 617 5,141sqm* - $1,028,000
- Lot 618 7,795sqm* - $1,559,000
- Lot 619 8,862sqm* - $1,772,000
- Lot 621 3,570sqm* - $714,000
- Lot 622 3,570sqm* - $714,000
- Lot 623 4,838sqm* - $966,000
- Lot 625 2,943sqm* - $632,000
- Lot 630** 3,141sqm*- $691,000
This development represents an opportunity to acquire land in an outstanding major eastern seaboard location, situated on the M1 Pacific Motorway in the hub of the Hunter Regions major growth areas and on the doorstep of one of Australias largest major commercial ports.
For more information please contact Trent Robertson.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||2.14 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||9 Mar 2020|