Franklin Street Melbourne VIC 3000
- Parking / Car Space
- 13 m²
- For Sale, Negotiable, please contact agent for details
Dedicated parking on level 8
- Busy pocket of Melbourne's CBD
- Close to Queen Vic
- Adjacent to NEW train Station
These dedicated car parks are situated on the north side of Melbourne's central business district. Convenient access and excellent amenity surrounding.
* Offered holding income or vacant if required
* 2.1 m height clearance approx
* Added benefit of being metres from the new State Library Train Station
* Close to the Queen Vic Market, high rise residential developments, corporate towers and educational institutions.
* Invest in a growing pocket of Melbourne
Capital City Zone in Melbourne City Council
Council Rates - $311 per annum
Water Rates - $236 per annum
Owners Corporation - $790 per annum
Land Tax (SHB) - $0
Call Andrew Hewett for more information.
* Note, all uses are subject to all approvals and figures mentioned above should be confirmed on the final documentation. Est for 2021 figures per annum per car park, excludes GST and congestion levies (if any)