FORTITUDE VALLEY QLD 4006
Price available on application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Nov 2016
OPEN PLAN OFFICE WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO EVERYTHING!
This recently updated 200m2 tenancy is located on the top floor of a multiple tenancy building. This building was originally an electricity substation but has now been beautifully converted to office accommodation whilst maintaining its unique features.
Some notable attributes of the property include:
- Fully ducted air-conditioning and data cabling
- Modern amenities including a shower
- High ceilings with great natural light
- Full wall of windows
- Separate kitchen and an outdoor balcony
- Two separate entrances
- Mostly open plan with only a single wall separating the space
- Short term visitor car parking onsite
- Permanent parking available at McWhirters secure parking
- CBD is approximately 2km's away
- Train station is approximately 500m's away
- Cafes and restaurants are approximately 500m's away
- Valley entertainment precinct is approximately 500m's away
- The James Street precinct is approximately 550m's away
This building is located in between Wickham and Ann Street in the heart of the Valley. This location means that you are extremely central but without the noise and hustle and bustle which are common with other Valley locations. Adding to this is the easy access to the ICB, CBD, Airport and all Fringe suburbs. Spaces such as this rarely become available so it is recommended you call now.
For further information about this property or to arrange an inspection please contact Knight Frank.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information