Forbes NSW 2871
- Hotel, Motel, Pub & Leisure
- 1 m²
- For Sale, REDUCED LEASEHOLD $410,000 neg
527ML - A Leasehold that Ticks All the Boxes!
- Bed & Breakfast Motel with 16 well maintained 3.5 star units.
- Strong Turnover in the high $300k's.
- High Repeat Trade.
- Located in strong Commercial town.
- Picturesque setting.
- Affordable Price - Strong Return.
- It could be just the one you've been looking for.
- Contact us now for further details.
The township of Forbes, situated on the Newell Highway and on the banks of the Lachlan River in the heart of the rich Lachlan Valley, is fast becoming popular with those seeking a 'tree-change, drawn to the region by economic benefit and lifestyle opportunities.
Forbes' unique culture is a fusion of heritage past and modern lifestyle, with art and craft, art galleries, boutique shopping, concerts, distinctive local dining options, historical hotels and museums, a diversity of special interest groups, great schools, affordable real estate, plus an exciting local events calendar featuring annual festivals dedicated to Elvis, camel racing, hang gliders, the bushranger Ben Hall, Arts and Food plus many more.
Net Profit: $145,578 for 2018/19 - Expect similar in 2020/21
Contact Graham Matthews from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 527ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3141