Evergreen Farms, EMERALD QLD 4720
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Dec 2016
Agricultural Gem Ripe for Expansion
CBRE, as exclusive agent, is pleased to present for sale Evergreen Farms, an unprecedented Central Queensland agricultural enterprise with significant scope for expansion.
Comprising the amalgam of two highly regarded properties being Mosquito Creek and Knockavanan, Evergreen Farms represents a total landholding of 5,077* hectares of which 403* hectares has been planted to table grapes, 29* hectares planted to lychees, 353* hectares developed with underground mainlines ready to be planted, 814* hectares developed to flood irrigation and 217* hectares developed to dryland cultivation. Of particular note, the enterprise is underpinned by significant water resources from Lake Maraboon and the Nogoa River.
Evergreen Farms is strategically located approximately 11 radial kilometres south of the Central Queensland township of Emerald, and approximately 5.5 radial kilometres south of Emerald Airport. Evergreen Farms is also benefited by an 11* kilometre frontage to the Gregory Highway.
The key features of Evergreen Farms can be summarised as follows:
- Highly productive commercial grade agribusiness enterprise totalling 5,077*HA in two adjoining properties including extensive horticultural and irrigated and dryland farming areas.
- Strategically located within a highly productive region of Queensland with efficient access to end markets.
- Sophisticated drip irrigation system underpinned by significant water allocations/licenses totalling:
- 10,343 megalitre Water Allocation (382 megalitres High Priority, 9,961 megalitres Medium Priority) from Fairbairn Dam.
- 1,176 megalitre Water Licence from the Basalt Aquifer, Aldebaran Sandstone Aquifer and Lake Maraboon.
- Outstanding structural improvements including a 10,000* square metre state of the art packing / cold storage facility, multiple machinery sheds/workshops, self-contained office, multiple residences and a 250 person accommodation village.
- Expansion of horticultural activities may include citrus, edible nuts, avocados and berries.
Evergreen Farms represents an unprecedented opportunity to acquire a premier agribusiness enterprise situated in one of Australia's most productive and diverse agricultural regions, close to key infrastructure and within proximity to key services that support the overall operation.
Evergreen Farms is being offered for sale in one line or as separate assets by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 1 December 2016 at 4pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 01/12/2016 16:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Delivery Address:
- Expression of Interest closing
Evergreen Farms EMERALD