Entire Building/112 Alinga Street Canberra ACT 2600
- Shop & Retail
- 542 m²
- For Sale, $3.8m (ex GST)
Own a part of Canberra's history
- Excellent exposure
- Iconic building
Own a piece of Sydney Building, one of Canberra's most-iconic locations. Perfectly positioned in the city with direct access to public transport of light rail and bus interchange. Great eateries all around. Stunning natural light.
Basement level and ground floor currently leased to tenants with long and secure leases in place, plus a vibrant and unique vacant 291sqm space over levels 1 and 2.
- Building with lots of character
- Beautiful architectural arched windows
- Facing the bustling Alinga Street
- Basement level leased to Blackbird Bar
- Ground floor leased to ACT Govt
- 291sqm vacant office on levels 1 & 2
- Broad purpose clause
- Minutes to city centre
- High foot traffic in a busy location
With excellent exposure, this is a fantastic opportunity for a unique site in the heart of Canberra City.
Contact Chris Antos and Ashleigh Wilson from Sentinel Real Estate today!
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.