Elwell Close, Canavan Drive & Parish Drive, BERESFIELD NSW 2322
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Mar 2017
Freeway Business Park Beresfield - North Precinct
Freeway North Business Park is strategically located on the western side of Weakleys Drive, at the northern end of the M1 Motorway and the junction with John Renshaw Drive. The estate also provides easy access to the Pacific Highway and New England Highway.
Located less than 20 minutes from Newcastle Port and CBD, and within two hours of the Sydney CBD, the estate is also centrally positioned between the growth areas of Maitland, Port Stephens and Lake Macquarie.
Join Austral Bricks, CSR Gyprock, Reece, Target, Coates Hire, KCE, Volvo Mack, Toyota Material Handling, Bucyrus, Ministor, Chubb Security and more in this exciting position.
Freeway North Business Park is the next stage for land released in the Beresfield industrial precinct. Construction of the estate is now completed and fully serviced lots are now available to purchase. Land and building packages can also be provided to suit your business needs.
- Lot 301 Elwell Close - 14,600sqm (approx.) - $2,044,000
- Lot 302 Elwell Close - 6,915sqm (approx.) - $1,072,000
- Lot 303 Elwell Close - 9,040sqm (approx.) - $1,401,000
- Lot 304 Elwell Close - 1,998sqm (approx.) - $350,000
- Lot 305 Elwell Close - 2,592sqm (approx.) - $454,000
- Lot 306 Elwell Close - 2,820sqm (approx.) - $480,000
- Lot 307 Elwell Close - 3,238sqm (approx.) - $567,000
- Lot 308 Elwell Close - 2,747sqm (approx.) - SOLD
- Lot 309 Elwell Close - 21,400sqm (approx.) - $1,798,000
- Lot 310 Elwell Close - 19,300sqm (approx.) - $1,660,000
- Lot 312 Elwell Close - 5,363sqm (approx.) - $590,000
- Lot 313 Elwell Close - 7,744sqm (approx.) - $736,000
This development represents an opportunity to acquire land in an outstanding major eastern seaboard location, situated on the M1 Motorway in the hub of the Hunter Region’s major growth areas and on the doorstep of one of Australia’s largest major commercial ports.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Elwell Close, Canavan Drive &...