Elizabeth Town TAS 7304
- Rural / Farming
- 1,537 ha
HIGHLY RELIABLE AGRICULTURAL REGION OF TASMANIA
- IRRIGATED AND DRYLAND GRAZING PROPERTIES
- DAIRY FARMS COMPRISING 1,537* HECTARES
- SIGNIFICANT WATER ENTITLEMENTS
CBRE Agribusiness is pleased to present for sale Forest Farm and The Avenue. A large scale portfolio of irrigated and dryland grazing properties situated in the Elizabeth Town and Parkham regions of Northern Tasmania.
The opportunity comprises two highly improved dairy farms with a combined land area of 1,537* hectares currently milking 1,400* cows, (with the ability to milk 2,500* cows), underpinned by significant Water Entitlements and on-farm storages, outstanding operational infrastructure and extensively developed structural improvements.
Forest Farm (6770 Bass Highway, Elizabeth Town TAS 7304)
- A 655* hectare landholding, comprising 333* hectares of centre pivot irrigation, 65* hectares of lateral irrigation and 161* hectares arable grazing, with the balance comprising support areas (laneways, storage dams and improvements) and remnant vegetation.
- Highly reliable irrigation water, including two Water Licences with a combined entitlement of 2,085* megalitres, supported by two storage dams with a total capacity of 2,085* megalitres (1,860* megalitres and 225* megalitres respectively).
- Gently undulating topography, improved pastures (ryegrass and clover) and average annual rainfall of between 900* and 1,000* millimetres per annum.
- Excellent operational infrastructure, including reticulated stock water to each paddock, a central laneway system and well-developed fencing infrastructure.
- Structural improvements comprise a 56-unit DeLaval rotary dairy, dwelling, two calf sheds, hay shed, calving pad, feed pad and numerous storage sheds.
The Avenue (6234 Bass Highway, Elizabeth Town and 554 Parkham Road, Parkham TAS 7304).
- A combined 882* hectare landholding, comprising The Avenue (448* hectares) and Parkham (434* hectares), partially developed to centre pivot irrigation, with the balance comprising arable grazing land, support land and remnant vegetation.
- Five centre pivot sites that would provide 320* hectares of irrigation.
- Highly reliable irrigation water, including six Water Licences with a combined entitlement of 1,460* megalitres, supported by two storage dams with a total capacity of 1,460* megalitres (1,183* megalitres and 277* megalitres respectively).
- Gently undulating topography and average annual rainfall of between 900* and 1,000* millimetres per annum.
- Reticulated stock water, central laneway system with on-farm gravel pit and well-developed fencing infrastructure.
- Structural improvements comprise a new 60-unit DeLaval rotary dairy, four dwellings, hay / calf shed, cattle yards and numerous storage sheds.
Forest Farm and The Avenue are available on a 'Walk In Walk Out' basis, including livestock, plant and equipment, feed on hand and consumables.
FOR SALE IN ONE LINE OR AS SEPARATE PROPERTIES BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST