ELEPHANT BRIDGE HOTEL/2810 Hamilton Highway Darlington VIC 3271
- Hotel, Motel, Pub & Leisure
- 6,000 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent
ELEPHANT BRIDGE HOTEL
- Public bar and cellar
- 6,000sqm site
- Original license
EXTRAORDINARY FREEHOLD & BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
This historic two-storey bluestone establishment is one of Victoria's oldest inns, still operating under its original license. Extensively restored and tastefully refurbished, the business provides a multiple choice of income streams, perfectly set up for a passionate owner-operator to 'walk in', start trading and enjoy the lifestyle.
Key investment highlights include:
- Public bar and cellar, two dining rooms, cafe / wine bar, seated courtyard, caretaker accommodation, four guest rooms (boutique-style accommodation), terraced garden area and amphitheatre
- Positioned alongside the picturesque Mt Emu Creek
- 6,000sqm* site with abundant car parking
- Original license / extensive 'Red Line' licensed area
Located in Darlington, just over 2 hrs south-west of Melbourne in the heart of Victoria's Western District, the Hotel features prominently as a landmark on the Hamilton Highway.
Elephant Bridge Hotel is being offered for sale by Private Treaty.
Further information and inspections can be arranged via the exclusive agent listed.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.