Dural NSW 2158
- Industrial / Warehouse
- 2,275 m²
- For Sale, $8,800,000
Mega Media Production Studio & Grand Sandstone Manor
This exceptionally well-appointed 1090sqm business sanctuary blends the technology of a CBD address with absolute privacy, lush Australian bush views, inspiring outdoor meeting spaces and ample parking.
This business premises is currently the international headquarters of Laservision Mega Media, a global provider of large-scale, high-impact laser entertainment installations. The purchaser has the option to continue this lease or re-purpose the facilities.
Recognised by the Australian Federal Government as 'export heroes' for the Export Hall of Fame Award, their original creations are enjoyed by millions of people around the globe and have earned three Guinness World Records.
This council approved business facility has dedicated fibre optic direct from the Telstra exchange for speeds beyond those offered by the NBN. It also offers single and three phase power, extensive data cabling, PABX phone system and UPS systems (uninterrupted power supply) with automated generator backup in case of power failure, allowing for seamless reliability.
The estate delivers a total of approximately 2,275m2 residential and business buildings, as unique council approved zoning allows for both residential and business use.
* 7 executive sized private offices.
* Over 30 open plan office spaces above ground level and mezzanine overlooking the studio floor.
* Off street parking for 31 cars.
* A full galley kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances.
* A 12 person boardroom with digital whiteboard, HD screen, surround sound and teleconferencing facilities
* A private 40sqm deck with a retractable motorized canvas awning offering outdoor seating for 12+people.
* A tree house' meeting space - an elevated, outdoor lounging deck overlooking the tree canopy.
* Ducted air conditioning throughout
* An expansive studio complex with a total ground floor space of 552sqm with 6.7 metre high insulated ceilings
* Loading bay with truck/forklift access
* Large enclosed workshop bench areas and a secure server room
All of the estate buildings have been expertly planned to provide a sense of separation and privacy from one another. The estate is also primarily surrounded by lush environmental native reserve for additional seclusion.
The residential estate comprises :-
* The "Grand Sandstone Manor", crafted from 1800's sandstone blocks and recycled hardwood timbers.
* The "Coach House", a 14 car garage with expansive loft space.
* The " Gatehouse", a one bedroom cottage with wrap around verandas.
* A large resort-style swimming pool, cabanas and hydrotherapy spa retreat.
With its timeless design, superb craftsmanship, luxurious interiors, resort-like facilities and fastidiously maintained gardens, this extraordinary estate promises a lifestyle simply without parallel.
The property presents the opportunity to run a data centre, IT, research and development or pre and post film production company. Alternatively, enjoy a significant income stream by leasing the business premises to its current tenants.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION
|22/11/2019 11:00 - 12:30|
Add to Calendar
|Floor Area||2,275 m²|
|Land Area||2.23 ha|
|Energy||0-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||18 Nov 2019|