DP614672/74 Wilsons Road, MOUNT HUTTON NSW 2290
For Sale by Private Treaty
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Feb 2017
The Property is located just a short distance from Lake Macquarie Fair and provides an excellent opportunity for an astute buyer to develop a mixed use commercial/residential development (STCA) in one of the fastest growing cities in the Hunter.
- 1.69ha (approx.) of relatively cleared land area with a gradual fall east from Wilsons Road.
- Zoned predominantly B2 Local Centre under the Lake Macquarie LEP 2012 providing a variety of permissible uses.
- The Property offers main road exposure and good connectivity to Warners Bay, Charlestown and Newcastle.
- Surrounding amenity provides excellent access to business services and public transport, located 100m (approx.) from Lake Macquarie Fair & Mount Hutton Plaza.
- Lake Macquarie Fair is a convenience based sub-regional centre anchored by Woolworths and Big W with 44 speciality stores. The centre joins Mount Hutton Plaza, a food based convenience Centre anchored by Coles.
- A $46 million dollar redevelopment of Lake Macquarie Fair and Mount Hutton Plaza is planned which would include more than 20 new speciality shops and a new expanded Coles supermarket.
- Lake Macquarie is the fastest growing city in the Hunter, and one of the largest cities in New South Wales. It has an estimated residential population of 204,166 as at June 2015 and is the fourth most populous city in NSW. Population is expected to grow by 60,000 people between 2006-2031 creating demand for 36,000 new dwellings and 12,200 new jobs.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
DP614672/74 Wilsons Road MOUNT HUTTON