DIMBULAH QLD 4872
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Mar 2017
LIMES ? HIGH YIELDING CROP
Situated in one of the most productive areas on the Tablelands is this 58.88 Ha property that has it all. The property"s main production comes from limes; however the balance of the land is set up for cattle and horses.
Features and Improvements to the property include:
* 58.88 Ha
* 190 ML water allocation
* Approx 70 ML catchment dam
* Gravity fed irrigation to entire farm
* 2 storage dams
* I kilometre of Walsh River frontage
* Large 4 bedroom home, plus a 2 bedroom cottage
* Near new packing shed equipped with state of the art, fully computerised packing machine including in line automated labelling
* Automated, motorised brush wash down for packing machine
* Pallet wrapping machine
* New machinery shed
* Fully mesh fenced boundary
* 2464 limes trees
* Extensive list of well-maintained machinery
* 3 x fertigation stations
* 9 internal fenced paddocks for cattle
* 5 fully irrigated AND fenced paddocks
* Cattle yards with vet crush, loading ramp
* 7 stables
* Hay and feed shed
* Cattle feed yards with built in hay racks and water troughs
* 2 x 2 railed stallion paddocks
* Sheep paddock
* Concrete pig pen
* Chicken pen
For sale on a WIWO basis, this is a high producing farming business located in a well sought after growing location - suitable for the committed farmer or and investor seeking immediate returns.
To fully appreciate the attributes of this property, an inspection is highly recommended.
Price $3,400,000 NEG
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact John Falvo @ Mareeba Property Office.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information