. Dawson Road Ouse TAS 7140
- Rural / Farming
- 473 ha
- For sale, Expressions of Interest by 17th December 2021
Derwent Valley Development Block
- Large development offering, comprising approx. 473ha (1,168 acres)
- Currently 122ha (301 acres) of plantation trees growing
- 70ha (173 acres) of native grazing
- 73ha (180 acres) of native vegetation
Approx. 200ha (494 acres) of failed plantation has recently been cleared and is ready for discing and to be sown to pasture or back into plantation.
To be used for livestock, the property will obviously require fencing and water.
In regards to water, there is a water easement through neighboring properties from the Derwent River, but if required, the new Owner would have to seek a water right.