CUMNOCK NSW 2867
Auction 14th December @ 11.00am
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Nov 2016
Peedamulla is a quality smaller holding approx. 2.5km from Catombal. It's size and quality make it a highly sought after property in the renowned Cumnock district.
- Comprising 610ha (1,507 acres) of rich volcanic soils rising from productive creek flats to arable slopes and low grazing hills suitable for direct drilled pasture establishment. Has areas of good shade and shelter grazing
- Areas of surface rock have been picked in cultivation paddocks
- A lane way system supports livestock movement on the western portion. There are 30 main paddocks
- Water supplied from 2 bores, tanks, troughs, 1.5km double frontage to Sawpit Creek and dams.
- Comfortable four-bedroom home with built in robes & new carpet, set in established trees & garden. Wood burner and reverse cycle air-conditioning provide all weather comfort
- Workable sheep & cattle yards
- Improved perennial grass pastures, lucerne, clover & crops support an estimated 5,900DSE
Considered as one of the best properties in the district, don't miss your opportunity to secure an outstanding agricultural holding in a sought after location. Being offered for sale by way of public auction, (unless sold prior) with motivated vendors.
Auction 14th December @ 11.00am Duntryleague Golf Club, Orange
Contact selling agents
Tom Sheehan 0414 418 232
Ben Redfern 0457 770 062
Col Medway 0428 481 243
Richie Inglis 0438 424 216
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information