- Cullen Avenue, Charlotte Street, Carribean Promenade, JORDAN SPRINGS NSW 2747
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Dec 2016
TWO BOUTIQUE RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITES
Opportunity to secure either one or two, medium density residential development lots at Jordan Springs. This is an award winning residential community by Lend Lease within the Penrith Local Government Area.
Both development lots are located within the Jordan Springs "Town Centre" and are within a short walking distance of the newly constructed Woolworths supermarket with specialty stores, village lake, parks, public transport, future education/community precinct and the village oval.
Development Lot VC6 is a lake frontage site which will have unobstructed lake views. It has the potential to be developed as a 4 level residential apartment building.
Development Lot VC7 is situated nearby the village lake and education/community precincts and has the potential to be developed as a 4 level residential apartment building.
- Jordan Springs has won the "Best Masterplanned Development" in NSW as judged by the Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA).
- Jordan Springs was the top selling residential development nationally in 2014 as mentioned by Charter Keck Cramer (CKC). Jordan Springs continues to see strong interest by consumers to purchase in this residential community.
- 2 Separate lots on offer with provision of services
- Site Areas: VC6 = 1,071 sqm & VC7 = 1,808 sqm*
- Medium Density Residential zoning
- 4 level height limit
- Sites are generally level with potential for lake views
- Walking distance to established shops, public transport, future schools and ovals.
This premier residential development opportunity is for sale via an Expression of Interest campaign.
All Expressions of Interest are to be submitted in writing to CBRE by Thursday 2nd April 2015 at 3pm (AEST).
For more information please contact the exclusive agents.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 02/04/2015 15:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Delivery Address:
- EOI closing Thurs 2nd April 2015 at 3pm
- Cullen Avenue, Charlotte Street,...