Corner Weakleys Drive & Glenwood Drive, THORNTON NSW 2322
Asking rental is $438.60 psmpa
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 4 Apr 2017
Fast Food Opportunity
- Join Puma and Red Rooster in this new service station development which includes access from both Weakleys Drive
and Glenwood Drive.
- Located at the top of Weakleys Drive, this complex benefits from high levels of passing traffic and immediate access
to the employment land in Thornton and Beresfield. The centre is also within close proximity to the growth corridors of
Maitland and Newcastle.
- The open plan tenancy has its own accessible amenities, together with 80 amp, three (3) phase power and access to
a grease trap.
- The occupant has use of approximately 43 car spaces available within the complex.
- Area – 114sqm (approx.)
- Rental – $50,000 per annum gross plus GST.
- Outgoings are included in the abovementioned rental. The Lessee will be responsible for the Lessee’s own business
related operating expenses including, but not limited to, electricity, water usage, insurance, internal cleaning,
telephones, air conditioning maintenance etc.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Corner Weakleys Drive & Glenwood...