Corner Fogarty & Woodbury Streets, WILLIAMS LANDING VIC 3027
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Medical / Consulting, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Nov 2016
Williams Landing Mixed Use Site
The Savills CBD & Metropolitan Sales Team is pleased to offer for sale this major site adjoining the Williams Landing Town Centre at the Corner of Fogarty & Woodbury Streets, Williams Landing.
This represents a fantastic opportunity to acquire a strategic site suitable for a range of uses including Child Care, Medical, Residential or Commercial uses (STCA)
Key features of this outstanding opportunity include;
- Strategic corner site of 2,900sq m* in a Priority Development Zone
- Adjoins the Williams Landing Town Centre, a dynamic retail & commercial precinct
- Suitable for a mixed use development including Child Care, Medical, Commercial or Residential uses (STCA)
- Only 450 metres* to the brand new Williams Landing Train Station featuring major bus interchange and 500 free car spaces
- Surrounded by rapidly evolving residential catchments in Truganina, Hoppers Crossing, Point Cook and Tarneit in one Victoria's most rapidly growing regions
- Close proximity to Williams Landing Shopping Centre featuring a full line Woolworths, 21 speciality stores and offices
- Exceptional access to major arterial Princes Freeway providing direct access to the Melbourne CBD
The opportunity to secure such a prime development site located centrally within one of Victoria's fastest growing regions is incredibly rare, especially when you consider its central position surrounded by a major urban community and adjoining the Williams Landing Town Centre and train station. Accordingly, we encourage prospective purchasers to actively consider this outstanding opportunity.
Corner Fogarty & Woodbury Streets, Williams Landing is for Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Tuesday 8th November at 2pm.
Julian Heatherich - 0412 995 655
James Lockwood - 0402 824 441
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 08/11/2016 14:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Delivery Address:
- Expressions of Interest closing
Corner Fogarty & Woodbury Streets...