CONDOBOLIN NSW 2877
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 4 Apr 2017
351ML - Rare Leasehold, Walk to Town, Large Home, Modern Construction
- New 30 year lease on offer and owners prepared to talk.
- Fantastic opportunity for the right operators.
- Rent of $130,000.
- Owners are realistic and are competitive in the market.
- 3.5 star AAA self-rated Motel of solid brick construction offering 21 spacious units (17 built in 1975 and 7 built in 2001).
- Large owner's residence with three bedrooms, office, large lounge and private kitchen.
- Adjoining reception and restaurant areas at the front of the property.
- Extensively refurbished with modern bathrooms and series of split system air conditioners.
- Power saving solar electricity system recently installed.
- Licensed 70-seat restaurant plus separate bar area.
- Modern commercial kitchen with recently upgraded commercial equipment.
- Strong trading history with regular repeat clients / guests.
- Well established systems.
- Ability to add significant value with restaurant and food areas in addition to underutilised bar area.
- Pool area for the family / guests.
- Walk to CBD restaurants, shops, bank and convenience store and an easy stroll to community park. Children could walk to school if they are of school age.
Net profit $198,823 projected for 2016 calendar year
Contact David Head or Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 351ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Condobolin is the largest centre in the Heart of NSW and is home to around 3,500 people. Affectionately known as Condo, the town lies on the bank of the Lachlan River, an hour from Parkes, Forbes, West Wyalong and Lake Cargelligo. The Lachlan Shire is predominantly a primary industry or rural area with numerous small businesses.
Condobolin continues to be a busy country town, with small industrial services and business, excellent medical services, a modern hospital and retirement village, banking services along with a variety of sporting and recreation facilities and the life blood of the town, the Lachlan River with all its natural beauty, fishing and wildlife.
Tourism is vital to both the economic health and cultural life of the community. Lachlan Shire is proud to host a number of important and exciting events that attracts many visitors to the region including the Slattery's Auctions Condo 750; the Gardening Down the Lachlan Festival; the Condobolin Pipe Band Tattoo and many more.
Property Code: 2136
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information