BACK CREEK - FATTENING BLOCK
* 191.42ha/ 473 acres with creek flats to undulating open scrub/ good forest country. (steeper in parts). Soils range from black brigalow to reddish gravelly country. Grasses mostly buffel and blue grass.
* Watered by 2 creeks (front & back) 1x Springfed with permanent holes (ran all thru last dry)
* 2 bores with windmills tanks & trough
* Fenced into 1 paddock.
* Steel panels with timber * cable stockyards with vet crush.
* Excellent fattening country.
* All white on PMAV.
*Currently running 100 head.
Philip Dowling : 0429 062 588