Cnr Stuart Highway & Roystonea Avenue, PALMERSTON CITY NT 0830
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Oct 2016
Gateway Homemaker Centre
A huge opportunity exists to join the Gateway Homemaker Centre which will adjoin the Gateway Shopping Centre.
The 13,000sqm Large Format Retail Centre will be one of Darwin’s largest homemaker centres and is due for completion second half 2017. The centre will complement the new 46,000sqm Shopping Centre that will include Woolworths, Big W, Best & Less, Event Cinemas a dining precinct plus 60 specialty retailers.
• Main Road Exposure
- Gateway has huge exposure to Stuart Highway and Roystonea Avenue, the main east-west route serving Darwin.
• Co-Located with other Visitor Drivers
- Gateway is situated in a City Centre and will be co-located with a major shopping centre. The location offers homemaker retailers potential access to significant volume of shoppers and visitors to Palmerston.
• Proximity to Future Population Growth
- Palmerston and Litchfield municipalities are forecast to accommodate 73% of Darwin's population growth over the next 12 years.
• Proximity to New Housing Development
- New Households have a high propensity to spend on homemaker type goods to furnish their homes. Gateway is ideally positioned to serve new households in the south-west suburbs.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Cnr Stuart Highway & Roystonea...