Cnr Bishop & Lucinda Drive, PORT OF BRISBANE QLD 4178
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Industrial / Warehouse, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Nov 2015
Design and Construct warehousing at the Port of Brisbane
The Lucinda Drive site provides the opportunity for purpose built facilities to be constructed on the Port of Brisbane ranging from 10,000sqm* - 40,000sqm*.
The 9ha site can provide a range of warehousing solutions in standalone and shared facilities. The sites proximity to the wharfing terminals at the Port of Brisbane creates significant cost efficiencies for Port reliant tenants. The Lucinda Drive site is within 1 kilometre of the wharf terminal allowing direct access to Port Drive, which directly connects the Gateway Arterial network, via the Port of Brisbane Motorway.
Features of the property include:
- D&C offering from 10,000sqm* - 40,000sqm*
- A unique location that can provide access to Road, Rail and Wharf transport infrastructure
- Time and cost efficiencies created for tenants
- Onsite container storage facilities
- The most competitive and flexible offering within the Australian TradeCoast precinct
- Information Memorandum available upon request
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact JLL.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Cnr Bishop & Lucinda Drive PORT OF...