CHAPPLE VALE VIC 3239
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 2 Mar 2017
MAGNIFICENT OTWAYS - SPECTACULAR VIEWS - ABUNDANT WATER - PRISTINE ENVIRONMENT
800(~) ACRES ON 7 TITLES - OVERLOOKING GELLIBRAND RIVER VALLEY: comprising 2 allotments 0f 500ac. and 300ac. to be sold as one or separately.
* Property is sandy loam soil in beautiful undulating country of roughly 50% native bush and 50% pasture with extensive creek flats.
* 20m x 10m machinery shed, 2 x 15m x 10m haysheds. Steel cattle yards and fencing to accommodate 300 head of cattle.
* Reliable rainfall of 940mm (15 yr av.) and 4km+ permanent creek frontage
* Estimated capacity of large dam is 40ML with 8 smaller spring-fed dams located throughout the property.
* stringybark/manna gum/blackwood forest.
* 2 1/2hr drive to Melbourne and 1hr40min to Geelong, Colac 40min.
Solid brick 200sqm, 4 bedroom home with 2 bathrooms and large living area. Satellite nbn internet and 4kW photovoltaic system with grid feedin.
Just 20 minutes drive to Great Ocean Rd and 12 Apostles with Bass Strait and the Southern Coast 15 km away.
By 2020, as the value of abundant water and the demands for global food become increasingly significant, so the estimated value of this property will increase greatly.
150 ha. of open pasture should sustain 100 breeding cows and their calves. With intensive farming techniques, this number could be significantly increased.
This property is to be highly recommended to the person with vision, long term commitment and the energy and expertise to develop this incredible holding.
Chapple Vale Farm provides a secure lifetime investment with healthy returns and offers significant potential for further development.
Livestock and additional equipment can be negotiated.
To find out more about this property, please enquire today to arrange an inspection.
ABOUT THE AREA:-
Great Ocean Road-Otways is bounded by the Rural South small area in the north, the Southern Ocean in the east and south and Corangamite Shire in the west. This area includes the towns and rural districts of Aire Valley, Apollo Bay, Beech Forest, Cape Otway, Chapple Vale, Ferguson, Gellibrand Lower, Glenaire, Grey River, Hordern Vale, Johanna, Kennedys Creek, Kennett River, Lavers Hill, Marengo, Mt Sabine, Petticoat Creek, Separation Creek, Skenes Creek, Skenes.