Channel 7 Headquarters 40 Port Road Hindmarsh SA 5007
- 2,305 m²
- For Sale, Please contact agent
Blue Chip Commercial Investment
- 15+15 year lease to Seven Network
- Net rent $891,530pa*
- Fixed 3.5% pa rent increases
Colliers International is delighted to offer for sale an iconic investment, situated on the corner of Port Road and Adam Street, Hindmarsh, on one of Adelaides busiest intersections and major arterial corridors. Channel 7 comprises a world best practice in digital technology, office and full production studio facility for Seven Network (Operations) Limited.
Channel 7 is an absolutely premium grade investment asset and offers investors the following:
- A blue chip tenant, Seven Network (Operations) Limited offering an unusually long term lease which is structured to almost meet the coveted triple net criteria which is guaranteed by parent company Seven West Media Limited (ASX Listed).
- An iconic building which incorporates state of the art offices, studios, entertainment deck, satellite and communications tower together with comprehensive on-site car parking. The building has been designed as an urban marker at the top of Port Road, reinforcing the location as a gateway to the city of Charles Sturt.
- Channel 7 links the Adelaide CBD to the rapidly expanding western CBD fringe precinct and the $1.5 billion Port Adelaide waterfront redevelopment. As one of Adelaides most significant intersections, the site is only 2 kilometres approx. from the Adelaide GPO and boasts massive exposure to approximately 85,000 vehicles daily.
The property is offered for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 29 April 2020 at 3pm (ACST) .
For further details please contact Colliers International as the exclusive selling agents:
Alistair Mackie | 0412 817 977
Paul van Reesema | 0412 806 994
|Floor Area||2,305 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||48 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||30 Mar 2020|