Cassilis NSW 2329
- Rural / Farming
- 3,237.49 ha
- For sale, $11,500,000 - $12,000,000
"Summerhill" Nice balance of country for the sheep/cattle producer
Area: 3236ha/ 8000 acres of unrestricted freehold
Location: Property is located approx. 30 km south-west of Cassilis, 70km from Mudgee on the Summerhill Road.
Services: Power, telephone, school bus, mail 3 times weekly, schools at Coolah, Mudgee and Merriwa, air services at Mudgee and Dubbo, saleyards at Mudgee, Dubbo, Dunedoo and Scone.
Country: The land ranges from soft open arable terrain to highly productive heavy basalt grazing land with a small portion of timbered sandstone ridges and outcrops surrounding the Munmurra River's edge.
Water: Summerhill is extremely well watered by approx. 11.6km of frontage to the reliable Munmurra River along with at least 1 dam in every main paddock (approx. 34 dams). The River has two separate pumping stations which are fully equipped with diesel pumps. This water is pumped to 7 elevated tanks throughout the property, it is then gravity fed back to 31 automatic water troughs.
Fencing: The property is subdivided into approx. 38 main paddocks. The fencing is predominantly in very good to excellent stock proof condition, and has been designed and constructed for the main purpose of cattle breeding.
- Main House - 8 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and is an older style home in fair condition.
- Other accommodation includes a well maintained 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom farm house located in a separate location on the property.
- Other improvements include 2 sets of cattle handling yards with vet crush and all weather loading facilities.
- A 5 stand shearing shed with old sheep yard (unequipped).
- 7 grain storage silos.
- Large machinery storage shed with full workshop.
- Chemical storage shed, 2 x large hay sheds, along with numerous other farm buildings.
Production Capacity: Owner represents approx. 1000- 1200 grown cattle on a year in year out basis under current management.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||3,237.49 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||8 Aug 2019|