Carnarvon WA 6701
- Rural / Farming
- 101,000 ha
- For sale, $2.5m all offers presented
Yaringa Station 101,000 ha / 249,500 ac
'Yaringa' is ideally located on the World Heritage Gascoyne coastline, 145km south of Carnarvon and 335km north of Geraldton and presents the opportunity to continue the current enterprise of sheep and goats and the ability to expand the tourism and agricultural crop production.
- The Yaringa homestead is located just 7 kms from the Indian ocean
with bitumen road frontage along the North West Coastal Highway
- Diversification permits exist for tourism and fodder crop production
- Residence and improvements are very well presented and in good condition
- The property is serviced by five artesian bores, 3 equipped sub-artesian and one equipped bore. It has a 0.5 gg/lt water license.
- 'Yaringa' is rated at 10,900 DSE currently running appropriately 3,500 ewes and 1500 followers
For all enquiries please contact Daniel Wood
Inspection strictly by appointment only with the handling agent.
Daniel Wood 0418 771 665
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||101,000 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||30 Apr 2018|