CARNAMAH WA 6517
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Dec 2016
"Old Farm" Winchester South Rd
Lot 9874 Winchester South Rd in the Carnamah shire is 25 km"s southwest of Carnamah and approximately 25 km"s northwest of Coorow located in the heart of the very reliable farming region of Winchester with long term rainfall average of 425mm with the majority recorded during the growing season.
- The property is entirely sandplain with original vegetation including Pear, Tammar, Blackbutt, Banksia and Tussock with large areas still undisturbed. The cropping paddocks are all sandplain with areas of sand over gravel, sandy quartz and yellow sands with the entire property only recently limed 2016 crop expectations are high with Barley and Lupins in excellent condition. 650ha crop area
- Infrastructure on the property includes a large general purpose machinery shed, bulk granular fertiliser shed (200 tonne), 2 elevated feed silos and water storage tanks (concrete & plastic).
- Boundary fencing in good to new condition. The farm is divided into 6 paddocks all currently being cropped using guidance seeding systems. All the hard work has been done here with all paddocks considered to be clean.
- Excellent Ground Water Supply
- This farm is a turnkey ideal add on property ready for your consideration.
For your opportunity call Brad King 0429911504 to arrange your inspection.