Capricorn Highway, EMERALD QLD 4720
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Mar 2017
APPROVED CQ INDUSTRIAL LAND SUB-DIVISION FOR SALE OR LEASE
The CQ Inland Industrial Hub originated from a study initiated by the Department of Transport and Main Roads seeking the preferred intermodal facility near Emerald in Central Queensland.
The CQ Inland Industrial Hub will:
* Be a multi-function, multi-user facility;
* Provide for 24/7 operations and is code accessible facility;
* Improve supply chain e?ciency between key origins and sea ports;
* Will drive greater utilisation of rail investment for freight transport outcomes;
* Provide the infrastructure required for the movement through the existing Bulk Logistic site;
* Enable a platform for increased inter-modal container tra?c and for the packing, storage and value adding activities across Resources & Agricultural sectors;
* Provide a direct connection to sea freight markets.
The Yamala CQ Inland Industrial Hub has been designed to facilitate not only the current Bulk Logistic requirements for a 42 wagon trains, but also various options for expansion and third- party access – including upfront incorporation of dual track design, container storage and handling of up to 18,000 containers at any time.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Capricorn Highway EMERALD