CANOWINDRA NSW 2804
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
392.4acres - Belubula River Frontage (Adjoining 156acres Available)
Located on the outskirts of Canowindra within 15km, and close by 30mins to Cowra and 1hr to Orange. 3.5hrs to Sydney and 2.5hrs to Canberra.
- This mostly cleared, undulating basalt, limestone and granite grazing hills, advised stock rating is 2.5 DSE un-improved, suitable for mixed livestock grazing with ample water being supplied by the close to 400m plus river frontage to the land. Fenced to good standard and no fences in minimal parts.
- The block has a seasonal creek and spring that runs through the land that can be used for additional livestock water.
POWER AND PHONE
- A power pole is located within 2/3m from the Yarrawarrah Rd entry of the property along with phone cables. Power is also located within 10m approx from the Pride of Oak St entry.
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
- Directions from Canowindra CBD. Follow the Belubula Way, left onto Cranky Rock Road, right onto Pride of Oak Road (Access from Pride of Oak Rd or best access from nearby YARRAWARRAH ROAD).
- Cowra Shire Council has advised that a dwelling is permissible to be built on this land, with Cowra Shire Council development approval
- Driveway access for this block is shared with a neighbours block as a legal easement right of way. This easement continues along the Western boundary of Lot 48, to allow access to the river for neighbour's and as a recreation access to the river for other nearby lot owners.
- Included is a 30unit meg' general security water licence
- Street access for livestock trucks is best at the Pride of Oak Road access. This is the best position for yards and a loading ramp.
- An affordable block for weekends with river frontage and handy to shops within Canowindra's township.
- An additional, adjoining 156acre Belabula River front block is also available to purchase for $220,000. This is a basalt, granite and limestone grazing block, with building entitlement and some level flats near the river.
This is an ideal graziers block with plenty of water, mixed White/Yellow box tree shelter, very reactive soil, ideal to super fertilize for encouragement of the mixed grass pasture.
Annual rain fall: 596.3mm per year approx
LAND SIZE: 158.89 HA - 392.4ACRES approx.
Land rates: $1,077.44 approx (Cowra Shire Council)
Contact Josh Keefe 0439 269 449 or email@example.com
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information