Cafe/Shop 1 (Cafe) 56 North West Arm Road Gymea NSW 2227
- 83 m²
- For Lease, Contact Agent
DA Approved Café Developer Incentives Available
Completely independent to the residential component of the building, this beautiful 48m² commercial space + 35m² of deck is DA approved for a cafe with seating for up to 48 patrons including approval for outdoor seating for 28 guests and significant trading hours.
This brand new, architecturally designed property is excellently positioned to capitalise on foot traffic from the local high school, chemist and nearby doctors surgery.
Other highlights include:
* Allocated parking plus neighbouring public car park
* Bus stop conveniently located in front of the building
* Disabled lift access
* 2 ambulant toilets and 1 handicap toilet
* Beautiful undercover Merbau timber decking
* Bi-fold full-length glass doors
* Grease trap installed
* Access to risers for mechanical ventilation
* Directly adjacent to leafy Council Reserve
* Opportunity available to combine neighbouring tenancies
Contact Hayden Bennett on 0477 665 455 or Damen Astey 0431 817 616 for more information or to arrange an inspection.
|Floor Area||83 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||4 Jun 2019|