BUNDOORA VIC 3083
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 24 May 2016
Polaris Entertainment & Function Centre
FOR SALE OR LEASE - Proposed first class accommodation/club/tavern development opportunity
Highly visible development site - ideally suited to entertainment complex
JLL Hotels & Hospitality Group is seeking expressions of interest for the lease or purchase of a proposed accommodation, gaming and entertainment complex located on the corner of Plenty Road and Main Drive in the vibrant metropolitan hub of Polaris in Bundoora, 14km north-east of Melbourne's CBD.
The proposed venue will form part of the $500 million Polaris 3083 project, a multi-use residential, retail and business precinct. The completed venue may be a multi-faceted entertainment complex providing patrons with gaming (100 gaming machines), functions, accommodation (40+ keys), bars and bistro - STCA and VCGLR approval.
Key investment highlights include:
• Flexibility to lease, manage and/or purchase a first-rate venue upon completion with outstanding profitability potential
• Limited competing accommodation establishments in and around Bundoora
• Prime corner site with prominent exposure to Plenty Road and Main Drive
• Neighbours and sits within high performing LGAs boasting some of the state's Top 10 gaming venues
• Well positioned to capitalise on the significant demand generators located in the vicinity
• Neighbours the rapidly expanding educational centres of La Trobe University and RMIT, engaging over 35,000 students and staff
• Only metres to La Trobe Private Hospital (currently 50 beds, up to 200 in planning) and five minutes to Northpark Private Hospital
• Additional 1,000 student accommodation beds planned for the adjoining La Trobe University
• Extensive frontage (90 metres) to major arterial of Plenty Road with daily two-way traffic flow of 52,000* vehicles
• Significant 2,000sqm* site at the front of the master-planned Polaris 3083 development which includes anchor tenants such as Woolworths, Dan Murphy's and Chemist Warehouse
• Concept plans prepared by award-winning architects ClarkeHopkinsClarke
• Purpose-built venue offering significant stamp duty savings and depreciation benefits if purchased "off the plan"
FOR SALE OR LEASE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Closing 4:00pm (AEST) Thursday 23 June 2016
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information