PRIME DRYLAND AND CROPPING WITH DEVELOPMENT UPSIDE
• Bundemar Park Aggregation comprises the developed landholdings of Bundemar Park (4,572Ha) and Maranoa (1,505Ha) of which 92% is arable and holds further potential to develop to irrigation (subject to approval)
• Fertile self-mulching soils conducive to dryland and irrigated cropping enterprises
• 1,354ML of Southern Recharge Groundwater over two Water Access Licences
• Potential production upside through the reinstatement of subsurface irrigation or further development of spray or flood irrigation (subject to relevant approvals)
• Improvements include a grain shed (2,500T), 3 si...
Expressions of Interest
Date and Time: