Brownport Road Nangiloc VIC 3494
- Rural / Farming
- 2,648 ha
- For Sale, Contact Agent
Nangiloc - Large-scale Cropping and Grazing Opportunity
- 2,648* hectare landholding
- 113ha* under centre pivot irrigation
- Ideally located near Mildura VIC.
Colliers is pleased to present for sale Brownport Road, Nangiloc (Nangiloc), a large-scale cropping and grazing opportunity located in Victoria's Sunraysia region.
Key features of the opportunity include:
- A 2,648* hectare landholding, comprising 113* hectares of centre pivot irrigation, 2,225* hectares of dry land cropping / grazing land and 280* hectares of other / support land.
- Comprising 11 Certificates of Title, the property offers several potential future uses, including further development of cropping / grazing areas, permanent plantings (subject to obtaining further irrigation entitlements) or renewable energy (solar) pursuits.
- The property is benefited by soil types well-suited to both horticultural and viticultural pursuits such as edible nuts, citrus, table grapes, and a Mediterranean climate with an average annual rainfall of 284* millimetres (Bureau of Meteorology Mildura Airport).
- The property comprises a Water Use Licence with a volumetric limit of 150* megalitres.
- 30* lineal kilometres from Mildura, 48* lineal kilometres from Robinvale and 152* lineal kilometres from Swan Hill.
Nangiloc is being offered for sale by Private Treaty. For further information, please contact the selling agents.