Brisbane City QLD 4000
- 153 m²
- For Sale, Contact Agent
Quality Office 153m2 with river and Southbank views
Situated in close proximity to the legal precinct with excellent views. The building is strategically positioned on the corner of North Quay and Makerston Street, in the emerging North Quarter Precinct.
Great River Views
231 North Quay is strategically positioned on the corner of North Quay & Makerston Street. Close to Brisbane Law Courts with easy access to Riverside Expressway and major arterial roads.
A 12 storey strata office building comprising ground floor foyer and showrooms, 11 upper office floors, a roof garden and parking for 86 cars over 2 basement levels. With uninterrupted views down two reaches of the Brisbane River and has exceptional natural light, this tenancy provides well presented professional space.
Key features include:
- 153m2 of partitioned executive office space with current fit out. (74 & 79m2 Units)
- Close proximity to Roma Street Railway Station and the Brisbane Transit Centre
- Convenient access to the SE Freeway, and major arterial roads
- High profile and strategic location in the CBDs Legal Precinct
- 180 views to the CBD, Brisbane River and South Brisbane
- Fully air conditioned.
- Rooftop function area access
- One Exclusive Use Basement Park
Has to be seen, currently vacant for Sale OR Lease
|Floor Area||153 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||1 x Onsite parking|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||12 Mar 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.